2014 Ryan Lawnaire IV Plus (Honda)
Call for Price
Whether you're a rental house, small lawn care contractor or homeowner, the Lawnaire IV aerator has an application to suit your needs.
This drum-style, self-propelled, high-speed precision turf aerator combines performance, durability and ease of use. Commercial grade components like a solid steel axle and austemper-hardened steel coring tines ensure years of reliable performance in even the most rigorous environments. User-friendly features like the easy-to-operate, handle-mounted throttle and vibration-reducing grips make operation easy and comfortable. Thirty tines spread over a 19-inch swath offer a productive aeration rate of 29,000 square feet per hour. Convenient transportation features such as a fold-down handle and removable weights for easier lifting cap off the long list of efficiency-building features you'll find in this versatile machine.
The Lawnaire® V aerator offers the same convenient features and durability as the Lawnaire IV aerator. But when you need to aerate a larger area faster, there's no better choice than this coring, drum-type aerator.
With a 26.5-inch swath and quick ground speeds, you can cover up to 40,000 square feet in an hour. Covered lift grips and a front bumper guard make tying down for transportation easy, as well as add protection from damage. Removable rear wheels simplify maneuvering in tight areas and let you pass through gates and down narrow paths with ease. For rental houses that want to offer their customers the foremost lawn equipment, and for lawn care contractors who know that time means money, the Lawnaire V aerator simply can't be beat.
- Displacement: 7.2 cu in. (118 cc)
- Engine: 4-cycle Honda GX120; oil start; on/off switch
- Fuel Capacity: 0.53 gal. (2 L)
- Lubrication: Not required; sealed ball bearings
- Model: 544908A
- Oil Capacity: 0.59 qt (0.56 L)
- Fold-Down Handle - Allows the machine to takeup less space in transportation vehicles adn rental houses. Available on LAIV model only.
- Handle-Mounted Throttle - Handle-mounted design for operator convenience.
- Productivity - Produce more holes in a single pass. LAIV: 19” swath you can cover up to 29,000 square feet in an hour. LAV: 26.5” swath you can cover up to 40,000 square feet in an hour.
- Removable Rear Wheels - Make it easy to maneuver in tight areas and though gates for increased productivity and flexibility. Available on LAV model only.
- Removable Weights - Weights are easily and conveniently removable for less weight when loading and unloading.
- Rugged, Heavy-Duty Construction - Specially designed for day-to-day use and the rental industry.
- Self-Propelled - Makes loading and unloading easy; ideal for rental houses.
- Tines - ¾” hollow, tapered and austemper-hardened steel tines to pull cores in difficult soil conditions. LAIV: 30 tines per aerator. LAV: 42 tines per aerator.
- Warranty - 2 year limited warranty.
- Clutch: Belt Tightener
- Drive: Tine & Drum-Single #40 nickel-plated chain
- Tires: (2) 8x2.25 semi-pneumatic w/ball bearings
- Aerating Width: 19 in. (483 mm)
- Depth: Coring - Up to 2.75 in. (70 mm)
- Diameter: Core-0.75 in. (19 mm)
- Height: 48.8 in. (1,240 mm); 30 in. (762 mm) w/handle folded
- Length: 53.5 in. (1,359 mm)
- Wet Weight: without Weights-214 lbs. (97 kg)/with Weights-255 lbs. (116 kg)/with Weights and Water in Drum-298 lbs. (135 kg)
- Width: 28 in. (711 mm)
- Other: Holes per Square Feet-Up to 9
- Pattern: Aerating-3.75 in. x 7 in. (95 mm x 178 mm)
- Primary Drive: 4L section V-belt
- Productivity: Aerates up to 29,000 sq ft/hr (2,964 m2 /hr)
- Tines: 0.75 in. (19 mm) diameter coring type formed from 0.08 in. (2 mm) hollow, austemper-hardened alloy steel; 30 tines per aerator
- Type: Machine-Drum style self-propelled walk-behind aerator
- Warranty: 2 year limited warranty
- Coring Width
- 19 in. (483 mm)
- Hole Pattern
- Aerating-3.75 in. x 7 in. (95 mm x 178 mm)
- 48.8 in. (1,240 mm); 30 in. (762 mm) w/handle folded
- 28 in. (711 mm)
- 53.5 in. (1,359 mm)
- Sq Ft/Hr Maximum
- Aerates up to 29,000 sq ft/hr (2,964 m2 /hr)
- Engine Manufacturer
- 4-cycle Honda GX120; oil start; on/off switch
- Engine Size
- 7.2 cu in. (118 cc)