2014 Ryan Lawnaire IV with EST Honda 554913A
Call for Price
Legendary Lawnaire Performance and Durability Now with EST – Easy Steer Technology.
The newly redesigned tine assembly allows the user to steer the unit without taking the tines out of the ground. This is accomplished by designing each tine assembly to independently rotate yet be able to drive. This translates into higher productivity and less physical stress on the operator because it is easier to use.
The same convenient features and durability as the standard Lawnaire aerator units.
The new Lawnaire Aerator with Easy Steer Technology has the same valuable features that are found on the standard Lawnaire aerators, such as, removable weights, front bumper guard and throttle control up by the operator area. These aerators are ideal for lawn care operators who know that time means money, and for rental houses that want to offer their customers the best lawn care equipment in the market.
- Choice of Engines - Available with Honda® GX120
- Easy Steer Technology - Allows the user to steer the unit without taking the tines out of the ground.
- Fold-Down Handle - Allows the machine to take up less space in transportation vehicles and rental houses. Available on LAIV with EST model only.
- Handle-Mounted Throttle - Handle-mounted design for operator convenience
- Productivity - Produce more holes in a single pass. LAIV with EST: 19” swath you can cover up to 32,625 square feet in an hour
- Removable Weights - Weights are easily and conveniently removable for less weight when loading and unloading
- Rugged, Heavy-Duty Construction - Specially designed for day-to-day use and the rental industry
- Self-Propelled - Makes loading and unloading easy; ideal for rental houses.
- Tines - 0.75 in. (19mm) diameter coring type formed from 0.08 in. (2mm) hollow, austemper-hardened alloy steel; LAIV with EST: 30 tines per aerator.
- Warranty - 2 year limited warranty.
- Displacement: 7.2 cu in. (118 cc)
- Engine: 4-cycle Honda GX120; oil start; on/off switch
- Fuel Capacity: 0.53 gal. (2 L)
- Lubrication: Grease zerks on the wheels & idler pivot / oil chain
- Model: 554913A
- Oil Capacity: 0.59 qt (0.56 L)
- Clutch: Belt Tightener
- Drive: Primary: 4L section V-belt ; Tine & Drum: Single #40 nickel-plated chain
- Tires: (2) 8x2.25 semi-pneumatic w/ball bearings
- Aerating Width: 19 in. (483 mm)
- Depth: Coring - Up to 2.75 in. (70 mm)
- Diameter: Core-0.75 in. (19 mm)
- Height: 48.8 in. (1,240 mm); 30 in. (762 mm) w/handle folded
- Length: 53.5 in. (1,359 mm)
- Wet Weight: without Weights- 220 lb (100 kg) / with Weights - 261 lb (118 kg) / with Weights and Water in Drum - 304 lb (138 kg)
- Width: 28 in. (711 mm)
- Other: Holes per Square Feet - Up to 9 sq ft
- Pattern: Aerating-3.75 in. x 7 in. (95 mm x 178 mm)
- Productivity: Aerates up to 32,625 sq ft/hr (3,031 m2 /hr)
- Productivity: Aerates up to 45,000 sq ft/hr (4,181 m2/hr)
- Tines: 0.75 in. (19 mm) diameter coring type formed from 0.08 in. (2 mm) hollow, austemper-hardened alloy steel; 30 tines per aerator
- Type: Machine - Drum style self-propelled walk-behind aerator
- Warranty: 2 year limited warranty
- Coring Width
- 19 in. (483 mm)
- Hole Pattern
- Aerating-3.75 in. x 7 in. (95 mm x 178 mm)
- 48.8 in. (1,240 mm); 30 in. (762 mm) w/handle folded
- 28 in. (711 mm)
- 53.5 in. (1,359 mm)
- Sq Ft/Hr Maximum
- Aerates up to 45,000 sq ft/hr (4,181 m2/hr)
- Engine Manufacturer
- 4-cycle Honda GX120; oil start; on/off switch
- Engine Size
- 7.2 cu in. (118 cc)