2014 Ryan Lawnaire V Plus (Honda)
Call for Price
The Lawnaire® V aerator offers the same convenient features and durability as the Lawnaire IV aerator. But when you need to aerate a larger area faster, there's no better choice than this coring, drum-type aerator.
With a 26.5-inch swath and quick ground speeds, you can cover up to 40,000 square feet in an hour. Covered lift grips and a front bumper guard make tying down for transportation easy, as well as add protection from damage. Removable rear wheels simplify maneuvering in tight areas and let you pass through gates and down narrow paths with ease. For rental houses that want to offer their customers the foremost lawn equipment, and for lawn care contractors who know that time means money, the Lawnaire V aerator simply can't be beat.
- Displacement: 7.2 cu in. (118 cc)
- Engine: 4-cycle Honda GX120; oil start; on/off switch
- Fuel Capacity: 0.53 gal. (2 L)
- Lubrication: Not required; sealed ball bearings
- Model: 544910A
- Oil Capacity: 0.59 qt (0.56 L)
- Fold-Down Handle - Allows the machine to takeup less space in transportation vehicles adn rental houses. Available on LAIV model only.
- Handle-Mounted Throttle - Handle-mounted design for operator convenience.
- Productivity - Produce more holes in a single pass. LAIV: 19” swath you can cover up to 29,000 square feet in an hour. LAV: 26.5” swath you can cover up to 40,000 square feet in an hour.
- Removable Rear Wheels - Make it easy to maneuver in tight areas and though gates for increased productivity and flexibility. Available on LAV model only.
- Removable Weights - Weights are easily and conveniently removable for less weight when loading and unloading.
- Rugged, Heavy-Duty Construction - Specially designed for day-to-day use and the rental industry.
- Self-Propelled - Makes loading and unloading easy; ideal for rental houses.
- Tines - ¾” hollow, tapered and austemper-hardened steel tines to pull cores in difficult soil conditions. LAIV: 30 tines per aerator. LAV: 42 tines per aerator.
- Warranty - 2 year limited warranty.
- Clutch: Belt Tightener
- Drive: Tine & Drum-Single #40 nickel-plated chain ; Primary - 4L section V-belt
- Tires: (2) 8x2.25 semi-pneumatic w/ball bearings
- Aerating Width: 26.5 in. (673 mm)
- Depth: Coring-Up to 2.75 in. (70 mm)
- Diameter: Core-0.75 in. (19 mm)
- Height: 48.5 in. (1,232 mm)
- Length: 53.5 in. (1,359 mm)
- Wet Weight: without Weights-241 lbs. (109 kg)/with Weights-283 lbs. (128 kg)/with Weights and Water in Drum-348 lbs. (158 kg)
- Width: 35.5 in. (902 mm)
- Other: Holes per Square Feet-Up to 9
- Pattern: Aerating-3.75 in. x 7 in. (95 mm x 178 mm)
- Productivity: Aerates up to 40,000 sq ft/hr (3,176 m2 /hr)
- Tines: 0.75 in. (19 mm) diameter coring type formed from 0.08 in. (2 mm) hollow, austemper-hardened alloy steel; 42 tines per aerator
- Type: Machine-Drum style self-propelled walk-behind aerator
- Warranty: 2 year limited warranty
- Coring Width
- 26.5 in. (673 mm)
- Hole Pattern
- Aerating-3.75 in. x 7 in. (95 mm x 178 mm)
- 48.5 in. (1,232 mm)
- 35.5 in. (902 mm)
- 53.5 in. (1,359 mm)
- Sq Ft/Hr Maximum
- Aerates up to 40,000 sq ft/hr (3,176 m2 /hr)
- Engine Manufacturer
- 4-cycle Honda GX120; oil start; on/off switch
- Engine Size
- 7.2 cu in. (118 cc)