2014 Ryan Lawnaire® V with EST (Honda)
Call for Price
Legendary Lawnaire Performance and Durability Now with EST – Easy Steer Technology.
The newly redesigned tine assembly allows the user to steer the unit without taking the tines out of the ground. This is accomplished by designing each tine assembly to independently rotate yet be able to drive. This translates into higher productivity and less physical stress on the operator because it is easier to use.
The same convenient features and durability as the standard Lawnaire aerator units.
The new Lawnaire Aerator with Easy Steer Technology has the same valuable features that are found on the standard Lawnaire aerators, such as, removable weights, front bumper guard and throttle control up by the operator area. These aerators are ideal for lawn care operators who know that time means money, and for rental houses that want to offer their customers the best lawn care equipment in the market.
- Choice of Engines - Available with Honda® GX120 4-cycle.
- Easy Steer Technology - Allows the user to steer the unit without taking the tines out of the ground.
- Handle-Mounted Throttle - Handle-mounted design for operator convenience
- Productivity - Produce more holes in a single pass. With a 26.5” swath you can cover up to 45,000 square feet in an hour.
- Removable Weights - Weights are easily and conveniently removable for less weight when loading and unloading
- Rugged, Heavy-Duty Construction - Specially designed for day-to-day use and the rental industry
- Self-Propelled - Makes loading and unloading easy; ideal for rental houses.
- Tines - 0.75 in. (19mm) diameter coring type formed from 0.08 in. (2mm) hollow, austemper-hardened alloy steel; 42 tines per aerator.
- Warranty - 2 year limited warranty.
- Displacement: 7.2 cu in. (118 cc)
- Engine: 4-cycle Honda GX120; oil start; on/off switch
- Fuel Capacity: 0.53 gal. (2 L)
- Lubrication: Grease zerks on the wheels & idler pivot / oil chain
- Model: 554910A
- Oil Capacity: 0.59 qt (0.56 L)
- Clutch: Belt Tightener
- Drive: Primary: 4L section V-belt ; Tine & Drum: Single #40 nickel-plated chain
- Tires: (2) 8x2.25 semi-pneumatic w/ball bearings
- Aerating Width: 26.5 in. (673 mm)
- Depth: Coring-Up to 2.75 in. (70 mm)
- Diameter: Core-0.75 in. (19 mm)
- Height: 48.5 in. (1,232 mm)
- Length: 53.5 in. (1,359 mm)
- Wet Weight: without Weights- 250 lbs. (113 kg) / with Weights - 292 lbs. (132 kg) / with Weights and Water in Drum - 357 lbs. (162 kg)
- Width: 35.5 in. (902 mm)
- Other: Holes per Square Feet-Up to 9
- Pattern: Aerating-3.75 in. x 7 in. (95 mm x 178 mm)
- Productivity: Aerates up to 40,000 sq ft/hr (3,716 m2/hr)
- Productivity: Aerates up to 45,000 sq ft/hr (4,181 m2/hr)
- Tines: 0.75 in. (19 mm) diameter coring type formed from 0.08 in. (2 mm) hollow, austemper-hardened alloy steel; 42 tines per aerator
- Type: Machine - Drum style self-propelled walk-behind aerator
- Warranty: 2 year limited warranty
- Coring Width
- 26.5 in. (673 mm)
- Hole Pattern
- Aerating-3.75 in. x 7 in. (95 mm x 178 mm)
- 48.5 in. (1,232 mm)
- 35.5 in. (902 mm)
- 53.5 in. (1,359 mm)
- Sq Ft/Hr Maximum
- Aerates up to 40,000 sq ft/hr (3,716 m2/hr)
- Engine Manufacturer
- 4-cycle Honda GX120; oil start; on/off switch
- Engine Size
- 7.2 cu in. (118 cc)