2014 Ryan Ren-O-Thin Power Rake (Briggs & Stratton Vanguard)
Call for Price
Built for years of reliable operation, the Ren-O-Thin® Power Rake is the leader in efficient dethatching and breaking up of aeration cores.
An easy-to-operate height adjustment lets you fine-tune from one inch above the ground down to 7/8 of an inch below. A pivoting front axle helps keep three wheels on the ground at all times, preventing hazardous scalping. Four interchangeable reels make customization easy. With the simple loosening of just two nuts, you can switch between a flail-type reel and three fixed-type reels with varying blade thicknesses and spacings. Available with a Honda or Briggs & Stratton engine, the Ren-O-Thin Power Rake offers the kind of performance that boosts your bottom line.
- Displacement: 12.5 cu. in. (205 cc)
- Drive: Dual 4L-section V-belt from engine to reel
- Engine: 4-Cycle Vanguard™; recoil start; dual-air cleaner; low-tone muffl er
- Fuel Capacity: 0.87 gal. (3.3 L)
- Oil Capacity: 0.63 qt (0.6 L)
- Easy Height Adjustment-Simple to operate height adjustment lets you easily fine tune the cutting depth.
- Engines-Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ 4-cycle.
- Interchangable Reels-Four easily interchangeable reels allow you to easily customize the Ren-O-Thin for any situation.
- Pivoting Front Axle-The pivoting front axle helps keep three wheels on the ground at all times to prevent scalping.
- Unique Bubble Hopper-The unique bubble hopper on the back of the Ren-O-Thin allows thatch to escape and not get caught under the deck and bunch up.
- Warranty-2 year limited warranty.
- Tires: (4) 8 x 1.75 semi-pneumatic, smooth tread
- Cutting Depth: Reel adjustable from 1 in. (25 mm) above ground to 0.875 in. (22 mm) into ground; microscrew adjustment; floating axle to follow contours
- Height: 36.5 in. (927 mm)
- Length: 51 in. (1,295 mm)
- Operating Width: 18 in. (457 mm)
- Reels: Flail Type-0.125 in. (3 mm) at 1 in. (25 mm) spacing ; Fixed Type-0.0625 in. (2 mm) at 1.5 in. (38 mm) spacing; 0.03125 in. (1 mm) at 0.75 in. (19 mm) spacing; 0.125 in. (3 mm) at 2 in. (51 mm) spacing
- Wet Weight: 108 lbs (49 kg) w/o reel
- Width: 27 in. (686 mm)
- Blades: Hardened, high-carbon steel
- Clutch: Spring-loaded belt tightener
- Warranty: 2 year limited warranty
- Working Width
- 18 in. (457 mm)
- 108 lb. (49 kg)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 12.5 cu. in. (205 cc)