2014 Ryan Renovaire®
Call for Price
When the terrain gets tough, the Renovaire® aerator gets going. This hard-working tow-behind aerator is at its best on large, undulating turf areas such as golf course fairways and roughs.
With each pair of tine wheels mounted independently from the others, aeration follows the contour of the landscape, providing unmatched coring precision on undulating surfaces. With six feet of aerating width and an operating speed of four mph, the Renovaire is capable of completing three acres in a single hour. Your choice of coring, spoon or slicing tines penetrate to a depth of four inches. Each weight tray is capable of holding up to 150 pounds, allowing pristine aeration even in the most heavily compacted soil. Just attach it to any tractor capable of towing 1,600 pounds and get ready to conquer the ups and downs of the most challenging surfaces.
- 6-foot Aerating Width-6-foot aerating width at speeds up to 4 mph.
- Lift Systems-Hydraulic cylinder standard. Unit shown with manual hydraulic pump accessory.
- Terrain-Hugging Tines-Each pair of tine wheels is independently mounted to the frame, allowing them to follow the contour of the turf.
- Tines Wheels-Independently mounted tine wheels allows turning while the tines are in the ground, setting a new standard in efficiency and quality.
- Warranty-2 year limited warranty.
- Weight Tray-Each weight tray is capable of holding up to 150 pounds for better penetration in heavily compacted soil.
- Lubrication: Pressure grease fittings at pivot points
- Axle: Aerating Wheels-1.25 in. (32 mm) diameter
- Tires: Transport-16 x 4.80-8, 6-ply
- Wheels: Aerating-12, cast iron with sintered bushings; pressure lubrication fitting; grooved for mounting aerating tines on both sides; each wheel weighs 75 lb (34 kg)
- Aerating Width: 72 in. (1,829 mm)
- Depth: Coring-Up to 4 in. (102 mm)
- Height: 36 in. (914 mm)
- Length: 60 in. (1,524 mm)
- Speed: Towing-Up to 10 mph (16 km/hr)
- Tines: 8 per wheel (96 total); standard one set 0.75 in. (19 mm) coring; wheels can be mounted with double set of tines, 16 per wheel (192 total)
- Transport: Lift-Hydraulic cylinder
- Weight: 1,518 lb (689 kg)
- Weight: Tray-Set of 6 included
- Width: 96 in. (2,438 mm)
- Hitch: Clevis and Pin Type
- Other: Holes per SqFt-Up to 9 with single tines; up to 18 with double tines
- Pattern: Aeration-6 in. x 6 in. (152 mm x 152 mm) with single tines; 3 in. x 3 in. (76 mm x 76 mm) with double tines
- Power: Tractor-draw
- Productivity: 3 acres/hr (1.2 ha/hr) at 4 mph (6 km/hr)
- Warranty: 2 year limited warranty
- Coring Width
- 72 in. (1,829 mm)
- Hole Pattern
- Aeration-6 in. x 6 in. (152 mm x 152 mm) with single tines; 3 in. x 3 in. (76 mm x 76 mm) with double tines
- 36 in. (914 mm)
- Tray-Set of 6 included
- 96 in. (2,438 mm)
- 60 in. (1,524 mm)
- Sq Ft/Hr Maximum
- 3 acres/hr (1.2 ha/hr) at 4 mph (6 km/hr)