2015 Briggs & Stratton Intek™ Series Single Cylinder 13.50 Gross HP
Call for Price
Discover a new standard in reliability. The powerful Intek™ Series riding mower engines deliver superior performance and durability. The XRD incorporates dozens of endurance-driving improvements, joined by the comfort of an Anti-Vibration System and the convenience of a Tool-less Air Cleaner Cover. It's riding mower engine you can rely on.
- Advanced Debris Management System - Keeps your engine clean by deflecting most debris and filtering the rest
- Advanced Formula Fuel Treatment & Stabilizer - Safeguards engines against ethanol problems and maintains fuel stability for up to 3 years.
- Dura-Bore™ Cast Iron Sleeve - Withstands wear and abuse.
- Full Pressure Lube System - Cooler operation and longer life.
- Intek Series™ rider mower engines - More durable. More efficient. More powerful. Cuts strong and lasts long.
- Overhead Valve (OHV) Design - Runs cooler and cleaner for better fuel economy and longer life.
- Tool-less Air Cleaner Cover - Easy access for filter changes
- Torque: the true measure of cutting power - Cubic centimeters (cc) only measure the size of the engine. Torque measures the power that rotates the blade.
- Use E10 or Less Fuel - Look Before you pump and help avoid engine damage. Do not use any fuel containing greater than 10 percent ethanol (E10) in the equipment.
- Air Filter: Cartridge Air Cleaner with Advanced Debris Management
- Bore x Stroke: 3.56 in x 3.06 in
- Cylinders: Single/Vertical Shaft/OHV
- Displacement: 500 cc
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Horsepower: 13.50
- Lubrication: Pressure Lubrication, Full Pressure Lubrication optional
- Oil Capacity: 48 oz
- Oil Filter: Standard
- Starter: Electric Start
- Height: 12.9 in
- Length: 18.9 in
- Weight: 77 lbs
- Width: 15.5 in
- Single/Vertical Shaft/OHV
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.56 in x 3.06 in
- 500 cc
- Starting System
- Electric Start
- 18.9 in
- 15.5 in
- 12.9 in
- 77 lbs