2015 Exmark LZS902DKU72R00
Call for Price
- Overheat Protection: Tracks engine temperature and oil pressure, placing the machine in safe transport mode – disengaging the PTO when critical levels are exceeded.
- Frame Strength: Given the extreme mowing conditions the DS-Series is intended to handle, its frame has to be extraordinarily strong. As in heavy-duty, welded, tubular-steel strong. Which is exactly what it is.
- UltraCut Series 5 Deck: This full-floating deck uses double-row bearings with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts.
- Bio-Diesel Ready: The DS-Series is biodiesel-ready for reduced environmental impact.
- Suspension Seat: Comfort increases productivity. That’s why we designed a new, ergonomically advanced seat system.
- Rear Discharge Deck: Available in 60 and 72 inch cutting widths, the rear discharge deck offers increased clipping discharge control, reduced noise, and the ability to trim on both sides of the cutting deck while keeping the operator clean.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 24.50" Length
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments and adjustable from operator position via foot or hand operated deck-lift system.
- Deck Construction: 7-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge high strength alloy side skirt.
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Rear Discharge Deck. Rear-discharge standard with option to mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 72"
- Height: 72.7 in. (184.7 cm)
- Length: 89.8 in. (228.1 cm)
- Width: 78.2 in. (198.6 cm)
- Curb Weight: 1629
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 1.75" diameter splined blade driver and 1.18" diameter spindle shaft.
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Drive Tires: 26 x 12.0-12, 4-ply Multi-Trac.®
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 60-amp alternator.
- Front Caster Tires: 15 x 6.00-6, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic tires.
- Mower Size: full
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated drum and band integrated with transmission-neutral interlock.
- Seat: Deluxe, two tone, bolstered, full-suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Adjusts to individual operator weight and features padded, height-adjustable armrests. Hinged mounting.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjustable fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Levers are also adjustable to 2-height positions.
- Tractor Frame: Welded, heavy-duty tubular steel.
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Carb Compliant: Yes
- Casters: 0.50" thick double-yoke, smooth tread caster wheel assembly with pre-installed bearing cups.
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot or hand controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Hydro-Gear 21cc/rev pumps with integral SCR (System Check Relief) valves (in forward), powering two 18-cubic-inch wheel motors with 1.25\\" (3.18 cm) diameter tapered shafts.
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Engine Brand: Kubota®
- Engine Displacement: 898
- Engine Model: D902
- Engine Series: Kubota Diesel
- Engine Speed: 3,850 rpm
- Engine Type: Diesel
- Fuel Capacity: 15.5-gallons (58.7-L) twin fuel tanks.
- Fuel Indicator: Yes - Float Gauge
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 250-ft-lb clutch with spot brake
- ROPS: 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-12.0 mph (19.3 kmph) forward, 0-8.0 mph (12.9 kmph) reverse
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 898 cc
- Wheel Size
- Front: 15 x 6.00-6; Drive: 26 x 12.0-12
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.5 gal. (58.7 L)
- Deck Size
- 72 in.
- Discharge Type
- Rear; Optional: Mulch