2015 Exmark LZX980EKC726T0
Call for Price
- RED Technology: Enabling communication and response between key systems on your mower with defined operation modes, system monitoring and clutch saver features.
- UltraCut Series 6 Deck: This full-floating deck uses double-row bearings with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
- A New Level of Comfort: Comfort increases productivity. That’s why we designed a new, ergonomically advanced seat system featuring our exclusive Iso-Mount Seat Isolation System.
- Productivity: Higher ground speeds with 16cc drive system and more power with larger engine displacements for improved productivity.
- Tool-less Belt Removal: Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 24.50" Length
- Cutting Heights: 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 6 with heavy-duty spindle. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 72"
- Height: 70 in. (177.8 cm)
- Length: 86.1 in. (218.7 cm)
- Width: 84.9 in. (215.6 cm)
- Curb Weight: 1276
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 30mm (1.18") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Drive Tires: 24 x 12.0-12, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 25-amp alternator.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 6.5-6 smooth tread, semi-pneumatic tires.
- Mower Size: full
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Seat: Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Carb Compliant: No
- Casters: .50" thick caster yoke arms.
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, shock valve, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 16 cc pumps and 17.1 cubic inch motors.
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Engine Brand: Kohler®
- Engine Displacement: 999
- Engine Model: ECV980
- Engine Series: Command™ EFI
- Engine Speed: 3,650 rpm
- Engine Type: Electronic Fuel Injected
- Fuel Capacity: 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Yes - electronic Sender
- PTO Engagement: MagStop Electromagnetic 250-ft-lbs clutch with spot brake
- ROPS: 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-11.5 mph (18.5 kmph) forward, 0-6.0 mph (11.3 kmph) reverse
- Fuel Type: Gas EFI
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 999 cc
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 6.5-6; Drive: 24 x 12.0-12
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal. (45.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 72 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch