2015 Exmark TTS541CKA48300
Call for Price
Made-to-order performance in a floating-deck, hydro-drive mower.
With the Exmark Turf Tracer S-Series, you can choose from four rugged engines including the eco-friendly, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), propane Kohler® PCV680. Then, match that power to cutting decks ranging from 36 to 52 inches. In whatever configuration you choose, you’ll get our patented Enhanced Control System (ECS) for ultimate operator comfort. Which translates to day-long operator productivity.
- New Electric Clutch: Proven to be among the most durable and reliable in the business, Exmark’s superior electric clutch technology allows for easier and faster belt servicing.
- Forget Flats: Standard 9” x 3.5-4” smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic front caster tires virtually eliminate tire repair.
- Hour Meter Comes Standard: Improve maintenance records and track service intervals for longer life.
- Patented Enhanced Control System (ECS): Recent university tests showed landscape professionals prefer our control system to all others on the market.
- Propane: An eco-friendly, lower cost fuel reduces operating expenses versus typical gas-powered mowers.
- Floating Deck: Full-floating UltraCut™ deck. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 16.25" Length
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 3, side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 48"
- Curb Weight: 588
- Casters: .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Cup Holder: No
- Drive Tires: 16 x 7.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Electrical: No battery, recoil start w/ 5 amp clutch coil
- Front Caster Tires: 9 x 3.5-4, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Height: 42.0 in. (106.7 cm)
- Length: 73.7 in. (187.2 cm)
- Mower Size: full
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated mechanical compression.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC). Operator must have speed control lever in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator’s position without stopping engine
- Steering Control: Hydro drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse, left/right or zero-turn.
- Width: 59.5in. (151.1 cm)
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Carb Compliant: Yes
- Deck Lift: Manual lift with hairpin from hole to hole for position adjustment.
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-efficiency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1\\" (2.54 cm) tapered shafts.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki®
- Engine Displacement: 603
- Engine Model: FS541V
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Engine Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Engine Type: Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: 5-gallon (18.9-L) fuel tank.
- Fuel Indicator: None
- PTO Engagement: Electromagnetic 105 ft-lbs clutch.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0- 6.2 mph (10 kmph) forward, 0-2.2 mph (3.5 kmph) reverse.
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 603 cc
- Wheel Size
- Front: 9 x 3.5-4; Drive: 16 x 7.5-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch