2015 Ferris IS700ZBV2661
Call for Price
Efficient, affordable commercial zero turn for lawn care pros & hardcore homeowners.
Did we design the IS® 700Z zero turn for the five-day-a-week landscaping pro, or is it the ideal machine for part-time lawn contractors and weekend warriors? Once you see how it eclipses the competition in features, performance and price point, you'll agree it's both.
Our design engineers insisted this versatile, affordable lawn mower would get its cues from Ferris' flagship zero turn mowers the moment they approached the drawing board.
First things first. Our exclusive full rear suspension system and pivoting front axle with shocks up front set the bar where no other brand can reach. Suspension provides a smoother ride and greater control to mow evenly over rough ground faster - with better traction and far less scalping - than a non-suspension mower.
Next up, the iCD™ Cutting System with long-lasting Marbain® steel blades. We mount them via greaseable aluminum spindles to a rock-steady, heavy duty deck for consistently superior cut quality. We also include a professional lawn striping kit. That's right. We've barely pulled the cover off this nimble rider and already, you have all you need to finish every lawn project with country club quality.
You'll propel the IS 700Z with your choice of powerful engines. Play it conservative with our spirited Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series motor. Or, get maximum power with the awesome performance of the new, American-made1 Vanguard™ 810cc riding mower engine that cranks out 26 gross horsepower.
All that muscle is transferred to the wheels by our dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxle drive system. It's a truly commercial grade transmission, so it's both reliable for long-term performance and operator serviceable when needed.
We even remembered the creature comforts, like a firm yet forgiving seat with arm rests and a convenient cup holder to stay hydrated acre after sweet acre.
Calling all full-time lawn contractors and weekend freelancers, farmers and discriminating homeowners. The IS 700Z feisty, affordable zero turn lawn mower redefines the sweet spot between capability and cost.
- Acres Per Hour - Mows up to 5 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Easy Access - Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Ergonomic Control Panel - Ergonomic control panel features cup holder and fuel gauge for operator convenience.
- Exceptional Performance - Patent-pending steering system delivers exceptionally smooth performance.
- Heavy-Duty Bumper - Heavy-duty bumper protects the engine while also allowing for easy service access.
- iCD™ Cutting System - Innovative iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to product the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Integrated Transmissions - Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
- Miles Per Hour - Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.
- Patented Suspension - Patented suspension system consists of adjustable rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks.
- Spindles - Cast-aluminum greaseable spindles feature 1” shaft with 2.5” x 1” dual ball bearings with top access grease fittings and pressure relief valve.
- Axle: (Drive) 1.125"
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 810cc
- Fuel Capacity: (Total) 5.5 gal.
- Make: Vanguard™ 810cc
- Starting: Electric
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 transaxles with 7" cooling fans
- Horsepower: 26 gross hp
- Drive Tires: 22 x 11-10
- Suspension: Adjustable rear coil-over-shocks with pivoting front axle with shocks
- Tires: (Caster) 13 x 5-6
- Dry Weight: 1113 lbs
- Overall Length: 81"
- Overall Width: deflector down / deflector up (model) 77" / 63.5"
- Spindles: Aluminum Greaseable
- Control: (Safety Group) Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit.
- Ground Speed: Speeds-fwd. (mph) 0-10 ; Speeds-rev. (mph) 0-5
- Instrumentation: Fuel gauge, Hour Meter
- Mower Cutting Height: 1.5"- 5.0"
- Mower Cutting Width: 61"
- Mower Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Parking Brake: (/Safety Circuit) Internal transaxles
- ROPS: Standard, 180° foldable
- Seat: Contour seat with arm rests
- Warranty: Engine: 3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty ; Balance of Machine: 4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, Tires, Brake Pads, Battery, Blades: 90 days See Dealer for Warranty Details.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Vanguard™ 810cc
- Horse Power
- 26 hp
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 transaxles with 7 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Caster: 13 x 5-6; Drive: 22 x 11-10
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.