2015 Kohler Engine CH682
Call for Price
This peak performer features a vertical shaft and air cooling in a v-twin configuration. It's a 4-cycle, gasoline-powered engine with cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block construction, and an overhead valve design.
- User-Friendly: Top-mounted, quick change oil filter is easy to reach and since most of the oil is drained before removal, there's no mess to clean up. Removable cylinder covers require only one tool and provide access to the entire cylinder for thorough cleaning.
- High Power Performance: Overhead valve technology provides greater volumetric efficiency and a higher compression ratio. This produces more power, improved fuel economy and cooling and reduces oil consumption. In addition, there is virtually no carbon buildup, reducing overall maintenance costs. The variable speed, mechanical governor promises smooth performance, regardless of application or fluctuating demands for power.
- Durable, Long Life Design: Hydraulic valve lifters are oil pressurized, ensuring that push rods stay in constant contact with the rocker arms. Requiring no adjustment, the valve train is virtually maintenance-free. In addition, full-pressure lubrication delivers continuous lube to critical engine components, and integrated oil cooler is mounted under the cylinder cover for a compact engine profile and superior cooling. Large capacity, in-line fuel filter provides extra protection against dirt particles that can clog fuel lines.
- User-Friendly Maintenance: Top mounted quick change oil filter, Extended maintenance intervals, Yellow oil fill cap & dipstick handle, Large dual oil drains for faster oil changes, Easy access oil fill/dipstick, Two year limited warranty
- High Power Performance: High-performance spark plugs, 20 amp charging, regulator, Larger in-line fuel filter, Overhead valve (OHV) design
- Reliability and Long Life Design: Heavy-duty air cleaner, Integrated oil cooler, Heavy-duty bearings, Hardened crank shaft journals, High-efficiency fan and screen, Cast iron cylinder liners, Full pressure lubrication, Spin on, full-flow oil filter
- Quiet, Smooth Operation: Nylon Cam Gear, Hydraulic valve lifters, Modulated cooling fan, Engineered material blower housing, CARB & EPA emission-certified
- Easy Dependable Starts: Two-barrel carburetor, Electronic ignition system, Solenoid shift starter
- This engine powers the following equipment: Agriculture, Golf Course Maintenance, Industrial/Construction, Lawn & Landscape, Power Generation/Welder, Recreational Vehicles
- J1940 Power hp(kW): 22.5 (16.8)
- Displacement cu in (cc): 42.4 (694)
- Bore in (mm): 3.1 (80)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.7 (69)
- Peak Torque lbs. ft (Nm): 38.9 (52.7)
- Compression Ratio: 8.7:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 105 (48)
- Oil Capacity U.S. quarts (L): 2 (1.9)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions L x W x H in: 14.6 x 17.7 x 24.5
- Backpressure Limit: 50
- J1995 Power hp (kW): 21.33 (15.9)
- J1995 Rated Speed (RPM) : 3600
- Engine Type
- 4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.1 in. (80 mm) x 2.7 in. (69 mm)
- 42.4 cu in. (694 cc)
- Compression Ratio
- J1940 Power: 22.5 HP (16.8 kW); J1995 Power: 21.33 HP (15.9 kW)
- 38.9 lb. ft. (52.7 Nm)
- 14.6 in.
- 17.7 in.
- 24.5 in.
- 105 lb. (48 kg)