2015 Kohler Engine KD350
Call for Price
The diesel engine delivers the Performance Engineering standards you've come to expect from Kohler. The direct injection system produces increased power and lower fuel consumption. Full pressure lubrication offers superior cooling and performance combined with full-flow oil filters for longer engine and component life. Air cooling, horizontal shaft, single-cylinder design, and a cast iron liner set the standard for power and engineering excellence all backed with a 3-year full warranty.
- Durable, Long Life Design: Aluminum crankcase with re-borable cast iron cylinder liner provides extra protection in tough environments while full-pressure lubrication with full-flow filter ensures continuous oil flow to critical parts, extending the engine life.
- High Power Performance: Direct injection delivers increased power and lower fuel consumption.
- Reliability and Long Life Design: Full pressure lubrication provides superior cooling and performance for longer component life., Full-flow oil filters ensure longer engine life in tough environments., Aluminum block with integrated re-borable cast-iron liner so there's less weight, longer life., Counterbalanced crankshaft allows for lower vibration, reduced sound levels., Direct injection for superior, more complete combustion produces increased power and lower fuel consumption.
- J1940 Power hp(kW): 6.1 (4.6)
- Displacement cu in (cc): 21.3 (349)
- Bore in (mm): 3.2 (82)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.6 (66)
- Peak Torque lbs. ft (Nm): 8.9 (12.2)
- Compression Ratio: 20.3:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 72.7 (33)
- Oil Capacity U.S. quarts (L): 1.3 (1.2)
- Lubrication: Full-pressure with full-flow filter
- Dimensions L x W x H in: 12.9 x 15.7 x 18.4
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, cast iron liner, direct injection, fully pressurized lubrication
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.2 in. (82 mm) x 2.6 in. (66 mm)
- 21.3 cu in. (349 cc)
- Compression Ratio
- J1940 Power: 6.1 HP (4.6 kW)
- 8.9 lb. ft. (12.2 Nm)
- 12.9 in.
- 15.7 in.
- 18.4 in.
- 72.7 lb. (33 kg)