2015 Kohler Engine KDW1003
Call for Price
The diesel engine delivers the Performance Engineering standards you've come to expect from Kohler. An advanced injection system uses fuel more efficiently while high-efficiency combustion significantly lowers emissions. The belt-driven, overhead camshaft and low-turbulence means quieter operation. Liquid-cooled, three cylinders, horizontal shaft, cast iron block construction, aluminum cylinder heads and multiple power takeoff points means maximum performance for a variety of applications all backed by a 3-year full warranty.
- User-Friendly: Compact size and low weight allows for easy installation and the extensive selection of available accessories gives flexibility to power many different applications.
- Comfortable Operation: Smooth operation due to superior balance and lower cylinder volume. Belt driven camshaft, low turbulence pre-combustion chamber and indirect injection all contribute to reducing noise.
- Reliability and Long Life Design: Advanced injection system that delivers fuel more efficiently., Superior performance over a broader rpm range., High-efficiency combustion which significantly lowers emissions to meet all CARB, EPA and EURO emissions standards., Lower vibration caused by a combination of fewer moving parts, superior balance and lower cylinder volume., Reduced sound due to belt-driven overhead camshaft, low-turbulence precombustion chamber and inherently quieter indirect injection design., Compact, heavy-duty design with multiple power takeoff points for increased application flexibility.
- J1940 Power hp(kW): 23.4 (17.7)
- Displacement cu in (cc): 62.7 (1028)
- Bore in (mm): 3 (75)
- Stroke in (mm): 3.1 (77.6)
- Peak Torque lbs. ft (Nm): 36.8 (50)
- Compression Ratio: 22.8:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 187.3 (85)
- Oil Capacity U.S. quarts (L): 2.5 (2.4)
- Lubrication: Full-pressure with full-flow filter
- Dimensions L x W x H in: 20.2 x 16.2 x 20.3
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke in-line, cast iron block, aluminum cylinder head, indirect injection with injector pump on head
- Bore x Stroke
- 3 in. (75 mm) x 3.1 in. (77.6 mm)
- 62.7 cu in. (1028 cc)
- Compression Ratio
- J1940 Power: 23.4 HP (17.7 kW)
- 36.8 lb. ft. (50 Nm)
- 20.2 in.
- 16.2 in.
- 20.3 in.
- 187.3 lb. (85 kg)