2015 Kohler Engine RH265
Call for Price
- Professional Grade Design: Kohler has been manufacturing engines for more than 90 years - and all that experience shows in our innovative design. KOHLER® engines pack more power than engines with similar displacement.
- Durable, Long Life Design: Cool-running OHV design means your engine will last, so you can keep your equipment longer and avoid costly trips to the repair shop.
- Comfortable Operation: Oversized muffler for reduced noise. The Easy-Pull™ ergonomic recoil handle makes starting easy.
- User-Friendly Maintenance: Dual drains, Dipstick on start side, No-tools-required air cleaner, Easy access throttle, choke and shutoff, Automatic low-oil engine shutdown system, Carburetor bowl drain
- High Power Performance: Overhead valve design, Increased displacements, High-inertia flywheel
- Extended Run Times: Large fuel tank, Basin shaped combustion chamber
- Quiet, Smooth Operation: Muffler with heat shield, Mechanical governor, Sound-deadening alloy crankcase, Silenced air intake
- Easy Dependable Starts: Electronic ignition system, Easy-pull recoil starter
- This engine powers the following equipment: Edger
- J1940 Power hp(kW): 6.5 (4.8)
- Displacement cu in (cc): 12 (196)
- Bore in (mm): 2.7 (68)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.1 (54)
- Peak Torque lbs. ft (Nm): 10.7 (14.5)
- Compression Ratio: 8:5:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 28.8 (16)
- Oil Capacity U.S. quarts (L): 0.63 (0.6)
- Lubrication: Splash
- Dimensions L x W x H in: 12.2 x 12.8 x 12.8
- Backpressure Limit: 25
- J1995 Power hp (kW): 6.3 (4.7)
- J1995 Rated Speed (RPM) : 3600
- Engine Type
- Four-cycle, gasoline, OHV
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.7 in. (68 mm) x 2.1 in. (54 mm)
- 12 cu in. (196 cc)
- Compression Ratio
- J1940 Power: 6.5 HP (4.8 kW); J1995 Power: 6.3 HP (4.7 kW)
- 10.7 ft. (14.5 Nm)
- 12.2 in.
- 12.8 in.
- 12.8 in.
- 28.8 lb. (16 kg)