2015 Kohler Engine XT675
Call for Price
The KOHLER XT Series engines features professional-grade features like Overhead Valve (OHV) design for fuel efficiency and cast iron cylinder liners for durability. User-friendly features like Accu-Fill and Easy-Pull technology make it easy for the homeowner to operate. It is EPA emissions-compliant and is backed by a two-year warranty.
- Professional Grade Design: Kohler has been manufacturing engines for more than 90 years - and all that experience shows. With innovative design, KOHLER® engines pack more power than engines with similar displacement. Our XT Series engines are tough, easy to use and high-performing.
- Durable, Long Life Design: Cool-running OHV design and a tough cast-iron cylinder liner means your engine will last longer in harsh mowing conditions - so you can keep your equipment longer and avoid costly trips to the repair shop.
- Comfortable Operation: Quiet operation is ensured from the front tube outlet muffler that directs exhaust away from you, reducing noise. Our Easy-Pull™ergonomic recoil handle makes starting easy.
- User-Friendly Maintenance: Optional 1/4 turn dipstick allows ease of use when checking oil
- High Power Performance: Consistent-Cut™ technology for higher-quality cut
- Extended Run Times: Accu-Fill™ technology for an easy fill without spilling, Large fuel tank for less frequent filling
- Quiet, Smooth Operation: Oversized muffler for reduced noise, Overhead valve (OHV) design
- Easy Dependable Starts: Easy-Pull™ technology for easy starting, Smart-Choke™ for easy, no-prime starting
- Reliability and Long Life Design: OHV design for incredible efficiency, Cast-iron cylinder liner ensures your engine will last long in harsh conditions
- Utility Equipment
- Walk Mower
- J1940 Torque lbs. ft (Nm): 6.75 (9.2)
- Displacement cu in (cc): 9.1 (149)
- Bore in (mm): 2.6 (65)
- Stroke in (mm): 1.8 (45)
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 25.3 (11.5)
- Oil Capacity U.S. quarts (L): 0.6 (0.6)
- Lubrication: Splash
- Dimensions L x W x H in: 14.4 x 14 x 10.5
- Backpressure Limit: 40
- J1995 Torque lbs ft (Nm): 6.3 (8.6)
- J1995 Rated Speed (RPM) : 2800
- Engine Type
- Four-cycle, single-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft, gasoline, OHV, with cast iron liner.
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.6 in. (65 mm) x 1.8 in. (45 mm)
- 9.1 cu in. (149 cc)
- Compression Ratio
- J1940 Torque: 6.75 lb. ft. (9.2 Nm); J1995 Torque: 6.3 lb. ft. (8.6 Nm)
- 14.4 in.
- 14 in.
- 10.5 in.
- 25.3 lb. (11.5 kg)