2015 STIHL FS 240 R
Call for Price
FS 240 R
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank: Allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright position makes it easier to refill.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor measures the air pressure on the clean side of the air filter and adjusts the metering diaphragm in the carburetor. This keeps the RPM at a consistent level, even when the air filter begins to clog.
- Displacement: 37.7 cc (2.3 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.7 kW (2.3 bhp)
- Weight: 6.6 kg (14.6 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 750 cc (25.4 oz)
- 2.3 bhp (1.7 kW)
- 2.3 cu. in. (37.7 cc)
- 14.6 lb. (6.6 kg)