2017 Wright WS36ZT710E
Call for Price
With its Operator Balance Control (OBC), this Wright mower lets you take hills almost as fast as level ground.
The stand-on mowing revolution started right here. However, today’s Stander® is even more refined, agile and well balanced than its forefather. The patented stand-on design, known as Operator Balance Control (OBC), lets you become an extension of the machine, which allows you to handle changing terrain and hills almost as fast as level ground.
Navigating tight spaces is a breeze with the Stander’s zero-turn radius capability. And the compact size means it will never have to be left off the trailer. Even now, the Stander is still making a bold statement in mowing performance.
- Driven from a standing position so you can shift your weight instantly to handle changing terrain
- Mows faster than a traditional walk-behind mower with less user fatigue
- The smaller size allows you to fit more mowers on a trailer
- No seat, seat belts or arm rests mean you can step off for a quick exit or to pick up debris
- Outstanding control and handling for trim mowing
- Model: 36" Small Frame
- Cutting Height Range: 1.75 – 4.5 in.
- Deck Lift System: Shims, fixed deck
- Deck Construction: 7 Gauge
- Blades (¼" thick, high-lift wings): (2) 18 in.
- Spindles: Ductile Iron with durable seals
- Engine: 20.2 Kohler ZT710 Electric Start
- Hour Meter: Digital, Service Alert™
- Operator Controls: Quad Lever™
- Hydro Pumps: Hydro-Gear® 10 cc
- Wheel Motors: Hydro-Gear® 12 cu in.
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 gal.
- Drive Tires: 18 × 8.5 - 8 (4 ply)
- Caster Tires: 11 × 4 - 5 flat free
- Speed Forward (mph): 7.5
- Speed Reverse (mph): 4.3
- Overall Length: 60 in.
- Overall Width - Deflector Up (Down): 36.5 in. (48.5 in.)
- Dry Weight (lbs): 650
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 20.2 hp
- Engine Type
- Hydro-Gear® 10 cc
- Wheel Size
- Drive Tires: 18 × 8.5 - 8; Caster Tires: 11 × 4 - 5
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 36 in.
- Discharge Type