2017 Wright WSPX52FX730E
Call for Price
Sit or stand with Wright mowers—either way, you’ll get the job done right.
Master the art of mowing in virtually any environment with the Wright Sport X™. Its compact footprint and streamlined saddle profile lets you sit or stand to navigate tight spaces. Yet its powerful engine options and light weight deliver the speed you need to quickly finish off open areas. And its floating Aero Core™ deck provides a smooth, even cut over hills and varying terrain. Get the eye-opening results you want on every job with the Sport X.
Aero Core Deck
The Sport X comes with one of the most advanced cutting decks available today, the revolutionary Wright AERO CORE™ deck. Every inch of the deck is designed to deliver unparalleled cut quality, turn-on-a-dime maneuverability and the reliability you expect from Wright. The AERO CORE™ deck includes:
• Compact footprint and space-saving design
• Recessed caster wheels for a smaller turning radius
• Air-tapered surfaces that eliminate clumping
• Airflow that stands grass up for a uniform cut
• Anti-scalp rollers for smooth, even results on varying terrain
- Floating deck design for smooth, even results
- Smaller and lighter than the competition for handling tight spaces
- Small footprint lets you fit more mowers on a trailer
- With the seat behind the engine, you can easily step off for quick exit or to pick up debris
- Operator Balance Control (OBC) lets you shift your weight instantly to handle changing terrain
- Quick Cut™ height adjustment changes from 1.5” to 5.0” easily
- Model: 52 in.
- Cutting Height Range: 1.5 – 5 in.
- Deck Lift System: Quick-Cut™ (¼ in. increments)
- Deck Construction: 7 Gauge - AERO CORE™
- Blades (¼" thick, high-lift wings): (3) 18 in.
- Spindles: Ductile Iron with durable seals
- Engine: 23.5 Kawasaki FX730 Electric Start
- Hour Meter: Digital, Service Alert™
- Operator Controls: Quad Lever™ Ball Bearing
- Hydro Pumps: Hydro-Gear® 12 cc with fans
- Wheel Motors: Hydro-Gear® 15 cu in
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 gal.
- Drive Tires: 20 × 10 - 8 (4-ply)
- Caster Tires: 13 × 5 - 6 flat free
- Speed Forward (mph): 9.5
- Speed Reverse (mph): 5.5
- Overall Length: 62 in.
- Overall Width Deflector Up (Down): 53 in. (65 in.)
- Dry Weight (lbs): 960
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Hydro-Gear® 12 cc with fans
- Wheel Size
- Drive Tires: 20 × 10 - 8; Caster Tires: 13 × 5 - 6
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.
- Discharge Type