2017 Wright WVLC61SZT730E
Call for Price
Velke™ Hydro with Velke Sulky™
Precision - Light Weight and Maneuverable
When you need to be especially light on the turf, the Wright Velke HC & LC are ideal with large tires, excellent balance, and smooth controls. With a pump-motor drive, each model is ideally balanced to handle slopes and climb curbs. The larger LC versions are equipped with larger tires, reinforced frames, and a wider stance for great maneuverability and a low impact presence on commercial properties. The HC versions are ideally proportioned for grooming medium sized properties or getting in tight spaces, especially with a 32” mower.
- Intuitive controls
- Controls isolate vibration and are easy to squeeze
- Integrated Velke Sulky latch
- Large tires, perfectly balanced with high clearance to easily climb curbs
- Canister air cleaners for low maintenance and long life
- Flat-free caster tires
- Model: 61 in. LC
- Cutting Height Range: 1.5 – 4.25 in.
- Deck Lift System: Shims, floating deck
- Deck Construction: 7 Gauge - AERO CORE™
- Blades (¼" thick, high-lift wings): (3) 21 in.
- Spindles: Ductile Iron with durable seals
- Engine: 22.1 Kohler ZT730 Electric
- Hour Meter: Digital, Service Alert™
- Operator Controls: Upwards facing controls
- Hydro Pumps: Hydro-Gear® 10 cc
- Wheel Motors: Hydro-Gear® 12 cu in.
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 gal.
- Drive Tires: 18 × 8.5 - 8 (4 ply)
- Caster Tires: 11 × 4 - 5 flat free
- Speed Forward (mph): 5.5
- Speed Reverse (mph): 2.5
- Overall Length: 83.75 in.
- Overall Width Deflector Up (Down): 62 in. (74 in.)
- Dry Weight (lbs): 760
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 22.1 hp
- Engine Type
- Hydro-Gear® 10 cc
- Wheel Size
- Drive Tires: 18 × 8.5 - 8; Caster Tires: 11 × 4 - 5
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type