2017 Wright WZ61FX850E-49S
Call for Price
A mid-mount Z from Wright Manufacturing can handle your biggest, toughest jobs without breaking a sweat or stride.
Sometimes there’s just no substitute for horsepower and speed on extra large jobs. With the Wright Z™, you also don’t have to sacrifice a high quality cut for muscle to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Yet it also features a compact, lightweight design that fits easily on a trailer and reduces rut damage on soft turf. And the low center of gravity gives you the stability to handle hills and maneuver around obstacles with confidence.
Aero Core Deck
The Wright Z and Wright ZTO comes with one of the most advanced cutting decks available today, the revolutionary Wright AERO CORE™ deck. Every inch of the deck is designed to deliver unparalleled cut quality, turn-on-a-dime maneuverability and the reliability you expect from Wright. The AERO CORE™ deck includes:
• Compact footprint and space-saving design
• Recessed caster wheels for a smaller turning radius
• Air-tapered surfaces that eliminate clumping
• Airflow that stands grass up for a uniform cut
• Anti-scalp rollers for smooth, even results on varying terrain
- Runs faster and cooler while extending the life of the hydro system with 16 cc hydro pumps (versus the competition’s 10 and 12 cc versions)
- More agile and less damaging to the turf; up to 300 lbs lighter than the industry average
- Up to 3” shorter than the industry average for tighter, faster turns and easy portability
- Innovative belt drive arrangements put the hydro pumps, engine and seat lower than other mid-mount Z’s for greater overall stability
- The rear wheels move forward or backward for better balance when using a collection system
- Model: 61 in.
- Cutting Height Range: 1.5 – 5.5 in.
- Deck Lift System: Foot pedal operated
- Deck Construction: 7 Gauge - AERO CORE™
- Blades (¼" thick, high-lift wings): (3) 21 in.
- Spindles: Ductile Iron with durable seals
- Engine: 27.0 Kawasaki FX850 Electric Start
- Hour Meter: Digital, Service Alert™
- Operator Controls: Over the lap controls
- Hydro Pumps: Hydro-Gear® 16 cc
- Wheel Motors: Hydro-Gear® 15 cu in.
- Fuel Capacity: 13.5 gal.
- Drive Tires: 24 × 12 - 12 (4-ply)
- Caster Tires: 13 × 6.5 - 6 flat free
- Speed Forward (mph): 13
- Speed Reverse (mph): 7
- Overall Length: 78 in.
- Overall Width Deflector Up (Down): 62 in. (74 in.)
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1235
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 27 hp
- Engine Type
- Hydro-Gear® 16 cc
- Wheel Size
- Drive Tires: 24 × 12 - 12; Caster Tires: 13 × 6.5 - 6
- Fuel Capacity
- 13.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type