2019 Exmark VHS481GKA36200
Call for Price
Does not play by the rule of you get what you pay for.
You can look, but you simply won't find a better value in the Hydro drive walk-behind category than the fixed-deck Viking. Exmark's® patented Hydro Quick Track Adjustment allows easy and fast adjustments without tools. Our patented flow control baffles deliver an unsurpassed cut. And you'll feel the difference our patented Enhanced Control System (ECS) makes after a long, and very productive, day. Simply put, the Viking is the mower of choice for professionals who want Hydro walk-behind performance combined with the value of a fixed deck design. Available with 36 or 48 inch cutting decks.
- Deck Options: With the Viking, you can choose either a 36-inch UltraCut™ Series 2 or 48-inch UltraCut Series 3 cutting deck.
- Enhanced Control System: Our patented ECS puts the operator's hands in a natural, neutral position to help reduce fatigue.
- High-Clearance Deck: The high-clearance, well-balanced decks make curb climbing and trailering easy.
- Operator-Friendly: Instant forward-to-reverse with infinite speed control makes the hydro-drive Viking easy to operate. And with speeds up to 6.2 mph and 2.2 in reverse.
- Steering Control: Hydro drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse, left/right or zero-turn.
- Casters: .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Front Caster Tires: 9 x 3.5-4, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Drive Tires: 16 x 6.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) Operator must have speed control lever in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator's position without stopping engine
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated mechanical compression.
- Electrical: No battery, recoil start.
- Engine Model: FS481V
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki®
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Engine Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Drive Description: Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-efficiency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1" (2.54 cm) tapered shafts.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0- 6.2 mph (10 kmph) forward, 0-2.2 mph (3.5 kmph) reverse.
- PTO Engagement: Mechanical blade engagement with blade brake.
- Fuel Capacity: 5-gallon (18.9-L) fuel tank.
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Deck Lift: Manual blade spacer, front caster spacer and axle position adjustment.
- Fuel System: Carbureted
- Engine Displacement: 603
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Fuel Indicator: None
- Carb Compliant: No
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Model Description: Viking Hydro 14.5 HP* Kaw FS481V w/36" Series 2 Deck
- Deck Style: Fixed Deck
- Deck Style Description: Fixed Ultracut Series 2, side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 36"
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- Cutting Heights: 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 4.25" (10.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.40"-diameter cutter housing and 1.0" diameter spindle tube.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades: 2 Blades at 18.00" Length
- Width: 47.0 in. (119.4 cm)
- Length: 78.0 in. (198.1 cm)
- Height: 43.2 in. (109.7 cm)
- Curb Weight: 481
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 16 x 6.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- Deck Size
- 36 in.