2019 Ferris SRS™ Z1 5901546 - 36" 19HP Kawasaki®
Call for Price
The SRS™ Z1 offers all of the same great productivity and comfort as the larger SRS Z2, but in a more compact package. With smaller mowing deck options, the Z1 is optimal for navigating through tight gates or loading on smaller trailers. True to the Soft Ride Stand-on (SRS) series, the adjustable operator platform on the Z1, features suspension technology, offering operator comfort and performance. While providing stability and maneuverability that exceeds expectations for traction and handling, whether on slopes or on flat terrain.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 5 years (60 months), for unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Speed Control Setting: The easy locking 3-position speed control setting is conveniently located and requires no tools to facilitate smooth operation in a wide range of conditions.
- Standing Comfort: Ergonomically designed thigh pad provides superior operator comfort, especially on hilly terrain.
- Suspension Platform System: The suspension platform system is adjustable for a large range of weights and operating conditions, optimizing operator comfort and increasing productivity.
- Adjustable Height of Cut: Height of cut is easily changed from the operator compartment for no hassle curb climbing and trailer loading. The hand-operated deck lift can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.75"- 4.5".
- Integrated Mowing Transmissions: Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
- Generous Fuel Capacity: A 6-gallon fuel tank is centrally located for consistent balance, and the fuel filler neck is conveniently located on the side for easy filling.
- iCD™ Cutting System: Innovative iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FX600V
- Displacement (cc): 603
- Cylinders: 2
- Cutting Width (in): 36
- Spindles: Aluminum
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles with 7" cooling fans
- Drive Tires (in): 23 x 8.5-12
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-8
- Overall Length (in): 63.5
- Dry Weight (lbs): 765
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: N/A
- Safety Group/Controls: Operator presence in platform, Parking brake safety circuit for starting engine
- Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge fabricated
- Engine Power Rating *: 19 gross hp
- PTO: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 6
- Cutting Height (in): 1.75-4.5
- Suspension: Adjustable coil-over-shock, Operator Suspension Platform
- Drive Axles (in): 1.125
- Caster Tires (in.): 11 x 4-5, Flat free
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-4
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 48.5/37
- Seat Package: N/A
- Instrumentation: Engine and PTO hour meter, fuel level gauge
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxle
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
- Starter: Electric
- Marketing Model: 5901546
† See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 19 hp
- Engine Type
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles with 7 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 23 x 8.5-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal.
- Deck Size
- 36 in.